Swimming Is My Happy Place Unisex Organic Cotton Sweatshirt
We can all agree that swimming is liberating, thrilling and freeing. No wonder so many of us choose as that happy place we go to for an energy boost and to re-engage with nature.
This gorgeous sweatshirt is perfect for heading to the seaside. Post-swim wrapping up on the beach just levelled up.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled bottles
- Design printed on the front of the sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Cosy 280gsm fabric
Always wash inside out to preserve the design. Play it cool! Washing at 30° and line drying your tee helps to protect the planet and keeps your top looking perfect.
Why organic? This sweatshirt is made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is now made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Printed with water-based eco-friendly ink, they are vegan-friendly too!
** In relation to UK women's clothing sizes: XXS = 6, XS = 8, S = 10, M = 12, L = 14, XL = 16, 2XL = 18, 3XL = 20, 4XL = 22, 5XL = 24 **
|Chest Width (cm)||46.5||49||51.5
|Body Length (cm)||60||62||67
|Sleeve Length (cm)||60.5||61.5||65.5||67||68.5||70||70||70||70||70|
Great for using after a cold water swim!
Saved up for this as a pre-Christmas treat for myself and I'm delighted. The pink is a lovely colour without being too pastel, sizing has come up accurately (I wear a 14 and ordered a L) and I'm especially loving the soft lining for the cold weather setting in. Quality feels really high and I've been really impressed with the service overall. I'll be back!