Legendary water-dwelling human-like beings, merfolk are shrouded in mystery, folklore and mythology. Let's all be more merfolk and embrace the magic of diving under the water and exploring the depths below.
This gorgeous hoodie is perfect for heading out into nature. Wrapping up in the cold to watch a sunset just levelled up.
Design duplicated as a small image on the front left of the top and a central large motif on the back
Cosy 350gsm fabric
Double layered hood in self fabric
Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
Kangaroo pocket at front
Always wash inside out to preserve the design. Play it cool! Washing at 30° and line drying your teehelps to protect the planet and keeps your toplooking perfect.
Why organic?This hoodie is made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is now made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Printed with water-based eco-friendly ink, they are vegan-friendly too!
** In relation to UK women's clothing sizes: XXS = 6, XS = 8, S = 10, M = 12, L = 14, XL = 16, 2XL = 18, 3XL = 20, 4XL = 22, 5XL = 24 **