For sea lovers and thalassophiles, the ocean is the best place in the world. Whether you surf, swim, snorkel, body board, kayak, paddle board, dive or just splash around in the surf, happiness really does come in waves!
This gorgeous sweatshirt is perfect for heading to the seaside. Post-swim wrapping up on the beach just levelled up.
Always wash inside out to preserve the design. Play it cool! Washing at 30° and line drying your teehelps to protect the planet and keeps your toplooking perfect.
Why organic?This sweatshirt is made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is now made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Printed with water-based eco-friendly ink, they are vegan-friendly too!
** In relation to women's clothing sizes: XXS = 6, XS = 8, S = 10, M = 12, L = 14, XL = 16, 2XL = 18, 3XL = 20, 4XL = 22, 5XL = 24 **