Arvor Life Organic Cotton Trainer Shorts
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled bottles
- Design on front left leg
- Durable 300gsm fabric
- Medium fit
- 1x1 rib waistband
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Pocket lining in single jersey
- Patch pocket at back
- Waistband, pocket opening and rise seams with twin needle topstitch
- Bottom hem with wide double-needle topstitch
Always wash inside out to preserve the design. Play it cool! Washing at 30° and line drying your shorts helps to protect the planet and keeps your bottoms looking perfect.
Why organic? These shorts are made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is now made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Printed with water-based, eco-friendly ink, they are vegan too!
** In relation to UK women's clothing sizes: XXS = 6, XS = 8, S = 10, M = 12, L = 14, XL = 16, 2XL = 18, 3XL = 20, 4XL = 22, 5XL = 24 **
|Leg Length (cm)||42||44
|Leg width (cm)||29.3
I love these shorts! I have a navy blue pair too and have just got back from touring Europe in our campervan - these were my ‘to travel in’ shorts as there are SO comfy!! Would totally recommend!