Arvor Life Recycled Bucket Hat
The ideal accessory for summer days, exploring the coastline or hiking in the forest our cute bucket hats are perfect for those who love the outdoors.
This organic cotton hat is stylish, practical, and eco-friendly, making it an absolute must-have for your hat selection. Thanks to its breathable, lightweight fabric, you can wear it when climbing hills, taking a stroll or heading on an epic adventure.
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Breathable lightweight fabric
- Embroidered eyelets
- Topstitched brim
Why recycled? This hat is made from 80% recycled cotton creating the ultimate circular fashion item - the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 20% is made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Embroidered with eco-friendly cotton, they are vegan-friendly too!